Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spinning


Whew! I just realized it's been 20 whole days since my last post. So much is happening my head is spinning. Speaking of spinning take a look at me in the above photos! These were taken about 15 seconds apart. I love to spin on my stomach now. My upper body has learned how to crawl but my legs still just kick like I'm swimming. It gets me where I want to go for now though. I can spin all over my play mat and bop all of my animal friends in the nose one at a time.

Tomorrow is my first plane ride! Mommy and Daddy are taking me to a place called the Midwest where my ancestors are from. I hear it's a glorious place where they have something called LaBatt Blue, thunder storms and grandparents.

I'm having my four month growth spurt at the moment. I hope everyone on the plane is cool with that since I plan on screaming most of the time. That or sleep the whole way, I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll sing myself to sleep and make everybody laugh. It makes Mommy laugh anyway. She video taped me singing my last song. It's a song about our pet Duck. I've never actually seen him but he's always following Daddy around the house on Taco night quaking up a storm.

OK, I'll be back in a few weeks. Make sure to download any photos you'd like to keep from my gallery. When we get back Mommy will load all the new ones from our trip.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment