Wow, what a difference a day makes! Just yesterday I posted that I was having fun learning how to roll over from back to front. Well today I finally did for the first time! Mommy showed me a video of my cousin Tyler crawling and I was like, "Hells ya, I want to do that!" Think of all the possibilities--hide and seek with mommy; crawling in the Bay to Breakers Parade; sneaking out at night to buy one of those bubble tea drinks I hear all the cool kids are drinking--So, I decided to work on my rolling over so I can get a move on with my crawling. This morning I surprised Mommy with my first roll but it didn't really count since I kind of cheated. I was on my play mat and I rolled half way over and grabbed a hold of a flower on the mat. Then I pulled on the flower to pull me over. Mommy was congratulating me but I knew I had to keep working on it to do it sans flower. So Mommy and I went for a run in the park and I closed my eyes and visualized the perfect roll.
As soon as we got home- BAM-my first roll!
Whew, I'm pretty tired so I think I'm about to go take a nap. I wanted to get this post out to you though since I'm pretty proud of myself.
My favorite food lately has been my hands but I told Mommy I wanted some Tacos for my celebratory meal today. I mean she has to eat them first so I guess I'll be having them for dinner.
So, you may have noticed I get called Swoop a lot more than I do Angelo. Well, that's my nickname and a whole 'nother post so you'll have to wait on that one, I'm beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment