I let Mommy sleep extra long today since it's her last day of maternity leave. Even though she is only going back part-time it's probably going to be pretty hard on her leaving my cute self. The upside is I'll get to have Daddy all alone on Mondays and then on Wednesdays my new friend Heather will be here. She's good at singing songs and playing peek-a-boo so I'm excited to show her my skills (I am somewhat of a peek-a-boo champion you know). That's us getting to know one another at the gym.
Mommy has to ride the Muni train downtown to get to her work. She was telling me about it so I wanted to give it a try. Here I am on my first Muni ride. Wheee! It was awesome! So much to see whizzing by. I'm in my Ergo carrier which I've come to really enjoy. We go out in it once a day so I can see and hear new things. The best part is if I get too tired I can just fall asleep right there-genius!
Ok, so I'll let you know how it goes. Daddy has me all by himself tomorrow and Friday while Mommy gets situated at work. Hope I don't tire him out!
No comments:
Post a Comment