Saturday, July 2, 2011

Man about town




Hey everyone,
So you may have heard. I'm a man about town. I get out quite a bit lately. I have been exploring my neighborhood "The Sunset" for all it has to offer. I've been to the new cupcake shop, crepe place, and even made it over to Uncle Benny's Donuts. You may think I eat a lot of sweets, but I just like to look at all the colors and shapes. Occasionally mommy or daddy will get something. I was holding out for my homie Morgan to finish the taqueria on the corner but daddy says the Chinese Mafia are putting the kibosh on that one.

So anyway, here's what's new with me. I'm almost rolling over now, I talk up a storm, and daddy keeps trying to dance with me. Check out the links below to some fun videos of me doing my thang.







Also, I made it to JCP for some photos but we had a wardrobe malfunction. You can check a few out here but ignore "The Spot"

No comments:

Post a Comment