I had my 4 month Dr. visit today and I weighed in at 14 lbs and 4 oz! I'm also 25 inches long. No wonder I'm growing out of so many of my clothes. Not to worry though, Mommy came home with bags of fun stuff for me to wear from the Midwest. Everyone there was so generous and they hooked me up with the latest styles. I try to poop, pee or spit up my outfits several times a day now just so I can try and wear them all. Three or four a day is a nice rotation.
So I'm still catching my breath from all the fun I had. 10 days was like 8% of my life ya know. A guy can learn a lot in 10 days. I learned how to swim in a pool and then in a lake, I learned how to sleep without a swaddle, how to pick out a nice bottle of wine, how to fly in a plane, how to have a blow-out on a plane where they don't have a diaper changing table, how to drive a boat, how to cry at a wedding, how to put my feet into my mouth, how to play in an exersaucer (liked it so much Mommy bought me my own when we got home) and how to eat and sleep on the road.
I feel so much older now! To celebrate I decided it's time to try standing on my own. I had mom stand me up in front of my new music table... and what do you know...I'm a big kid!
Well, I could go on and on about how much fun I had in the Midwest but instead I'll let my gallery photos and this video do the talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment