Happy Father's Day to everyone out there! Since my Daddy works on Sundays we celebrated our Father's Day on Saturday. I made Daddy a card with my hand prints and footprints as the signature. Mommy and I used beet juice instead of ink or paint and that worked just fine. For the most part we just played and giggled at home. On our daily walk outside in the park we found a botanical garden! We got in free by showing we are San Francisco residents. Good thing, because it was so huge that we could only see a small section of the gardens and we'll need to go back soon. Maybe Mommy will take me there on our next run. This week Mommy started her new running routine. She ran 5 times this week, most of them with me in my stroller. I like to see new areas of the park each day so this will be a fun place we can go again.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to everyone out there! Since my Daddy works on Sundays we celebrated our Father's Day on Saturday. I made Daddy a card with my hand prints and footprints as the signature. Mommy and I used beet juice instead of ink or paint and that worked just fine. For the most part we just played and giggled at home. On our daily walk outside in the park we found a botanical garden! We got in free by showing we are San Francisco residents. Good thing, because it was so huge that we could only see a small section of the gardens and we'll need to go back soon. Maybe Mommy will take me there on our next run. This week Mommy started her new running routine. She ran 5 times this week, most of them with me in my stroller. I like to see new areas of the park each day so this will be a fun place we can go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment