Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Party People

I'm a little worried about my parents-- I think they are loosing it. Last Saturday Mommy let me eat ice-cream TWICE and then we went out past my bedtime to a bowling alley. I bowled an 86 by the way. Daddy helped me push the ball just a little.

Ya, I think I'm going to be getting away with a lot these next few months. Heather and Jeremy came to visit me from San Francisco and I got to do a lot of things I don't normally get to do. Lots of restaurants, going to bed late, and gluten!


Here I am eating a doughnut. See! Their off their rockers.

Anyway, we have a four day break before our next visitors come. Mike and Kim from San Francisco will be here on Friday. We're just doing dinner. That's good because I have to rest up for Rob and Kalie that will be here for a week starting next Wednesday. Whew! Then a week break and cousin Yeda comes for a week.

I try to fit in play dates and hikes every day in between. I really like my new friends they all moved to the PNW like me because their favorite color is green too!

Daddy's just as crazy. Get this...today he went to the gym to workout and brought his change of clothes with him to work (interview people at Starbucks). Turns out Mommy had folded one of her t-shirts and put it in his drawer by mistake and that's the lucky one he picked. What does Daddy do? Any normal person might have worn the sweaty shirt or biked the mile and a half home for another shirt. Nope, not my gene pool. Daddy wore Mommy's t-shirt all. day. long.

I'll leave you with that image and bid you a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment