Thursday, May 22, 2014

Still Crazy

Well, nothing has changed around here. Mom and Dad are still a little off. Maybe Portland has changed them, maybe vegetarianism has shrunk their brains, maybe they were abducted by aliens and they aren't my real parents! Whatever the case may be, I'm enjoying the new lifestyle. Besides me getting to eat more cupcakes I might be getting to get rid of my nap time soon. Yippie! All that hassling Mom and Dad during nap time may be paying off. What I've earned so far is instead of being put down for a nap at 2:00 like usual, I get to play in my room until 3:30 and then I usually nap for an hour or so. That's not so bad, I'll see how this goes for a while.














Cousin Yeda was just in town for a week. She's a super nice lady and I even convinced her to move back to Portland! She and Uncle Dave miss it so much they are truly going to job seek here. Woot-Woot!

So now I have a long break until Grandma and Grandpa come in June. Just enough time to practice my fast pitch! 

 Here's a video of me eating my first sushi roll

Brincan y bailan...

Crazy playground worm feature

Can't wait for the gym to open!

Race!

Where's Jeff?






No comments:

Post a Comment