Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!


I hope everyone had a nice Easter with their loved ones. Uncles John and Vince came to visit me from Eugene-that was a lot of fun. Mommy and Daddy usually don't let me watch TV but they brought me some cartoons so I got to stay up and watch some. I don't know why we don't watch more TV over here, look how happy it makes me!

This was the first Easter I really remember. The Easter Bunny came to the Waterfront park and hid some eggs for us and all of my friends. Mommy bet Daddy that there wouldn't be any candy in the eggs since the 18 mom's told the Easter Bunny their kids don't eat candy--but she was wrong! At least 2 out of every 18 eggs there had candy in them. So, I go to eat 2 pieces of chocolate today. 

After the egg hunt we went to my now FAVorite park. It's called Paradise park. Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit in June and Nana and Poppy are coming in July. I'll definitely be taking them here! There's a splash pad, a million trees for hide-and-seek, a rose garden, lots of play structures.....well you get the point. See you later alligator!




No comments:

Post a Comment