Monday, June 10, 2013

Growing up so fast

Well, I'm 26-months already and time is flying. It seems like yesterday I was only 25-months and barely stringing a sentence together. Today Mommy came home from work with a little gift for me. I took it and said, "new ball!" She was so proud! Yep, getting older is pretty fun.

So, in my last post I told you how Mommy was going to video me at night singing my songs. Well, the tape didn't quite last past my 20-minute quiet protest but she did get me reading some books with her. I have to warn you, this is 12-minutes of precious. If you can't take that much awesome in one day, maybe you should come back to it. I rock the words, I tell you what.

Okay, I'll wait......

What did I tell you? I'm a rhyming machine! That's not all I've been doing lately to show what a big boy I've become. Do you remember way back when, when I was going through my shy phase? Well look at me now, playing with the big kids! Everyday, I go to the park and play with my toddler group but if there happens to be big kids there and they have a ball-well you know who wins.

Ahh..growing up is the best. I even get to try new foods. Here I am eating my first ever ice-cream cone! Pretty sweet if you ask me. (Ha! Get it!) Okay, I'd better go to bed and get some rest; the loudest and most energetic person I know is flying out to visit me tomorrow and I'd better store up some energy. I can hear her now, "HI SUGAR!!!"

Yep, off to bed.

P.S. It's going to be awesome. Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment