Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Check it

In case you haven't noticed, life in the city has been BIz-E!

It's been so crazy around here that Mommy and Daddy just found me a new babysitter so they can get more done. Her name is Jennifer and she speaks Spanish like me! Si!

Last week, I got to hang out with Aunt Megan, Aunt Carolyn, and Miss Lisa. Mommy took them to Yosemite where they hiked almost 30 miles! Mommy saw a mountain lion for the first time in the wild. That's so cool! Even though they slept in the car and wore the same clothes everyday they still managed to make it a girls trip. Apparently, there is a lodge tucked away on Evergreen road with cocktails and good eats. I had no idea! When I go to Yosemite, I'm totally going to hang out there. They have a pool, tee-pees to play in, and ping-pong right outside!

Mommy checked off two items from her bucket list. 1) hike Panorama Trail and 2) visiting Hetch Hetchy.

Both were pretty awesome. But my Mommy made both even more awesome by throwing a few stunts in each place.


I can't wait until I can get old enough to do that! While she was away, I practiced my forward roll and today I sprung it on her when she wasn't expecting it! Bam! Forward roll, right there in my bedroom.

She was like, "No way!" and I was like, "Way!"
Mommy used to be a gymnastics teacher and she knows most kids can't even do that on an incline mat by themselves at this age, let alone on a level surface. So I did it a few more times that night and called it a night.

Speaking of night, I've been doing some hella cute things before going to bed lately. REALLY cute things. Like singing, "You are my sunshine,"philosophizing with my imaginary friend, counting my fingers... stuff like that. Mommy and Daddy set up a video camera in my room tonight to see if they could catch me. We'll see.

Here are a few things they have recorded over the past few weeks. Some are pretty old (hey, I grow a LOT in 4 weeks) but I think you'll enjoy them anyway.

April 30th singing with my dinosaur

April 10th best toy ever

April 30th that's how you do it in San-Fran-Cisco!

April 30th Hi Gopher!

April 30th Future mechanic

May 11th practicing for the big leagues

May 21st What bouncy house?

May 21st Keeping Mommy in shape







No comments:

Post a Comment