Yay! Time with Grandma and Grandpa was awesome. We did so many cool things and saw so many neat places that I won't have time to list them all here. Here are a few videos of our time together.
Reading with Grandpa
My favorite song
Baseball with Grandpa (and since Mommy just loaded it,
with Auntie Megan too)
Tahoe hoops!
Sand Harbor State Park, NV
Maybe I'll be a fireman

I'm trying to relax this week since on Thursday we are headed off to my very first camping adventure! I've gone hiking, swam in lakes, and thrown rocks into the river but I've never slept in my very own tent and pooped in the woods.
It sounds like heaven. I'm a little nervous about eating camp food though. I'm going to have to live without a refrigerator for four days. That's the plan;
hope I'm not blogging about coming home on Friday. Wish Mommy and Daddy luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment