Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NBA Dreams


As of my Doctors appointment last Friday I was in the 25th percentile in head circumference, 55th percentile in weight (12 lbs) and the 70th percentile in height (23 inches). Basketball scholarship here I come!

In other news, I'm really enjoying my new swing. I only get to ride when Mommy has to do the dishes or make food, but I like listening to the music and chilling out here when I get the chance.

Oh, I guess this is also worth writing about- I can roll from front to back now. It doesn't really seem like a big deal to me since I usually do it on accident but Mommy and Daddy always cheer when I do it, so I try to do it several times a day since it makes them so happy. They're big dorks but I love them.

New in my photo gallery are more trips to the park, me helping Daddy with some rock climbing equipment and my Elvis impression. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment