Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Boogers for breakfast


I'll be nine weeks old on Thursday! I'm really into grabbing things and holding on to them right now as you can see from my photo. BTW, nine weeks is a long time to be trapped in the house with these two crazy parents of mine. So I told them I needed some time away from them, just for one night so I can have some peace with no one kissing on me or taking photos of me for a few hours. Miss Carolyn said she would come over and be my first ever babysitter. Yippie! Mommy and Daddy are going out to dinner with friends. I'm going to try and convince Carolyn to let me try some of those foods Daddy is always eating. Cheese-itz, Kit-Kats and Root beer. Mommy let me try something new this morning but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped.

I'll let you know how it goes with Carolyn. For now, check out my photo gallery for my newest photos. Rumor has it I might be turning into a red-head.


No comments:

Post a Comment