Monday, June 13, 2011

The passing of my friend Miss Piggy


This little piggy went to market. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy ate roast beef. This little piggy had none. And this little piggy...was murdered by my Mommy and is now part of her body and soul.

I was told it's been seven years since Mommy murdered one of my stuffed animals' friends; however she said she has been thinking about it now for the past six months. You can see what I think about it by the look on my face. Daddy couldn't believe it either but I guess once in seven years isn't going to change her life too much. I heard this really wasn't the first time. There was that time a few years ago when evil cousin Heather snuck a dead bird into that salad without telling her. And then that other time when crazy uncle Dave gave Daddy a pizza stuffed with Miss Piggy's brother. So, Mommy said it was just something she had been thinking about doing for a while and decided to do it and see how it made her feel. It will probably be another seven before she murders again but I think she feels now that if it's something that she really wants or needs, the earth is not going to swallow her up if she decides to flex.

And BTW, this was my first time ever in a restaurant! Daddy was a little nervous but I was super good the whole time so I can make sure we get to do it again. Now that summer is here it's going to be less sun and more fog for my neighborhood. That means less walks for me. Usually Mommy and Daddy leave the city a lot and go over the bridge to camp, hike and play. I think I'm ready to do most of those things but Mom and Dad are so slow to let me do stuff. I guess if I would sleep more they could sleep more and then they'd have more energy to leave the house with me. Oh well, one day at a time I guess. Our next step is to resume our Sunday night climbing tradition. Daddy's gym closes at 6PM on Sundays so that is the perfect time for me to come watch them exercise. That starts next week, wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment