Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Places and Faces



Wow, what a busy week it has been! The weather has been so nice that Mom and Dad have tried to take me out somewhere new each day. I love the fresh air and hearing and seeing new things really tires me out for my naps. We live a block from Golden Gate Park and that is where we usually go for a stroll. We just cross the street and I'm surrounded by all kinds of flowers and trees. We usually don't stay long since Mommy is still building up her stamina to walk around. She must have really wanted those chips and ice-cream on Wednesday though because she walked me 13 blocks to Andronico's grocery store and 13 blocks back. Whew!

I've been able to meet lots of new people this week too. We went to Mommy's work on Thursday and Daddy's work on Friday. They showed me off and it felt pretty good. Picture a semi-circle of friends gazing at my cuteness while I just chilled out sucking on my binky like it was no big deal. Daddy also showed me how to rock climb while I sat with mommy and took some notes.

Then on Saturday, John and Rebecca from Michigan came by to give me some hugs. They kept talking about this place called "Yosemite." I hope Mommy and Daddy take me there some day, it sounds like Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment