Saturday, May 14, 2011

Angelo the Giant



Of all of the people I've met so far, my new friends may have to be my favorites. Why? Because they make me feel like a giant; they're so tiny! Their names are Nana, Poppy, Aunt Michelle and Uncle Joe. They live in this little black box that Mommy carries around with her and they're only a few inches tall! I thought I was small but I'm huge next to these guys.

They're really nice, they usually wake up in their box a few times a day to say "Hi" to me. I like to show off my tricks to them and Mommy walks them around the house so they can see where I hang out.

It seems that every day there is something new and exciting for me to do! I heard that Uncle Pete is coming to stay with us next weekend. I can't wait to meet him. I hope he brings his mom along since I've heard so many nice things about her from our neighbors, landlord and cable guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment