Being sick hasn't been that bad. Since Mommy had to nap everyday for the last two weeks I've had the opportunity to watch my weight in TV and youtube videos. We also did some science experiments , (science take 2), played hide-and-seek, and I we made it over to my holiday pageant. I wasn't really in the mood though. Now that she's better we get to do cool things again like bowling at Planet Granite.
I hope everyone's Christmas was as fun as mine! I got everything I wanted-it was crazy! The day didn't start out so merry though. When I woke up and saw there wasn't snow on the ground I panicked! After crying it out with Mom and Dad I realized that Santa might have still came so I went downstairs to see he left me a letter and ate my plate of fruit and cookies! Then I cackled my way through opening my stocking presents. Man, was it cool. I was breathing so hard in a frenzy of wrapping paper and I didn't want it to end!
After Dad built my marble run, gas station, and other toys that needed assembly he made the tapenade and kale salad (Mommy needed to nap). But we still made it to Maria and Bill's house in time. It was fun to see Uncle Frank and Aunt Angela and Shelby. We played all day with our new toys and danced in the living room.
My favorite toy (besides my fishing game, play-doh, magna-tiles, and mail-box) was my stomp rocket! I'm a little sore today from all of the stomping. Daddy estimated I stomped this thing 3-5x a minute for at least 75 minutes. No joke- I need a massage.
Oh ya, I almost forgot. My Uncle John and Uncle Vince came to visit me too all the way from Eugene. It was nice to see them, they are really cool. I love hearing stories about England and all of their travels. After we had a big pizza dinner we went to the tallest Christmas tree in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment