Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everybody!

2015 feels like a year of abundance and good luck to me--I hope it feels that way to you too. Taking down all of the holiday decorations was tough but I helped so it went pretty quickly.


I spent NYE with my peeps at Planet Granite. Daddy set up a little table for us to eat our potluck and I played tag, football, bildopolis, and airplanes with my friends. Everyone had a good time, especially all of the adults that got to try climbing for the first time. We even did a countdown (to 7:00pm) and shouted, "Happy New Year!" at the end of the night.

Mommy has a bunch of friends trying climbing for the first time this weekend too. They're hoping to make some new climbing buddies to keep it fun and social during their workouts. Mommy is climbing 2-3x a week now and is even taking her lead class this week. Cool! Daddy continues to bike to work every day and climb and take fitness classes several times a week. They're looking fit and having fun. I'm really proud of them. I'm keeping fit too. I've even started thinking about taking karate lessons.

Snow-shoeing Trillium Lake
In about a month it will be our one year anniversary of moving to Portland. Wow, how time flies. We've made some nice friends in that time and have seen so much. I'm really looking forward to all of the adventures planned this year to see even more!

I see the weather back in the Midwest has been a bit chilly. It's been warmer here than I expected winter to be. Most weeks are 45-55 with some sun each day to go out and play. Even though I love to be outside there's quite a lot of fun to be had with all of my new presents indoors as well. And if I get bored of toys, there's always soup cans!  And this!

P.S. Here is the link to my school holiday production. I'm only in the first few songs then I didn't want to be on stage anymore. The kids at the end are the big 4-5 year olds. Wow, I hope I'm able to sound like that next year! http://vimeo.com/vignetteagency/winter14 password: alegre
I'm the farthest one on the right. Both of the teachers on the stage are my babysitters. Miss Liz and Miss Faye.

P.S.S. I love my Daddy...I mean I love my Mommy too but Daddy is my special guy and we understand one another. We even have a special song to communicate with each other. We sing it all of the time. Even for breakfast today, I was singing, "More orange juice please...." Yep- I have the best. dad. ever.



Inside my bildopolis fort with daddy
Always willing to make pancakes

Throwing snow-balls in a snow globe



No comments:

Post a Comment