Saturday, December 6, 2014

Gobble-Gobble-Ho-ho-ho!






















Mary reading us a story



Now that it's getting colder and darker it's been really nice to look forward to friends, holidays, and good food!  We celebrated Thanksgiving twice. First with my friends group at a hall we rented. I got to eat pumpkin pie, cookies, and cobbler. After all that sugar I was sick for a week but then after lots of ginger tea and elderberry syrup bounced back for
Thanksgiving Two at my friend Liesl and Sebastian's house. I even got to sit at my own kid table!



Vivian's Birthday Party
Now I'm looking forward to Christmas. We bought our first Christmas tree and put it up right in our living room! Mommy helped me decorate it and it makes the room look so warm and cozy! I was so excited for Santa to come that I woke up Mommy and Daddy at 5:40am today with, "Did Santa come?!" They keep telling me that he's still up north making toys but I don't buy it. I'm going to ask a few more million times and see if the answer changes. Mommy made me a chain where I can tear off one link a day until Christmas. Hmmmm....we'll see if that works.







 In other news, Planet Granite has been busy! Mommy is taking the lead class soon so she can climb as high as Daddy. Wish her luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment