If a career in engineering or architecture doesn't work out, there's always African dance. My friend is taking this class and I tried a free trial. Holy Moly was it fun! It's ages 4-6 and everyone was surprised how focused I was. So Mommy signed me up now and I'm their little darling. The teacher is a bit intimidating with her "Fame" style yelling and bald head but for some reason it doesn't bother me. I just love the beats and following the moves. Yep, I have some options; we'll see.
In other news, the gym has been open 18 days now. Wow, it seems like a lot more than that. Daddy is able to take a break here and there and it's been nice. Worst case is I get to snuggle on him while he catches a nap. We also had a snow day from school. Makes sense since there was a chance of snow (absolutely nothing on the ground). And finally, we've had our latest visitor, Abbey leave yesterday. The new joke is that every morning at breakfast I genuinely ask, "Who's in the den?" You never know who is going to join us for breakfast these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment