Hi World! Sorry I haven't been on Skype lately or sat down to write, I've just been so busy. Turns out this no napping business has opened up so many opportunities for me! Who knew that from the hours of 2-6 when I was normally hanging out in my bedroom there was so much going on. Like, check out this
cool mountain I climbed with Daddy. Or this
merry-go-round,
marathon, or this
bean pit! Portland is so much fun I'm never sleeping again.
Mommy and Daddy are really having some fun too. Two weekends ago they
hiked Dog Mountain. I didn't want to go because they left here at 5:30 in the morning. Ugh...screw that. So, this past weekend we all went to the Painted Hills, Sheep Rock, Tumalo Falls in Bend, and to top it off a quick stop at Mt. Hood on our way home. So many different climates!

The Painted Hills were super sweet. We camped in the city park of Mitchell, OR. It's a metropolis of 150 people. The park was on a street with a grocery store, a cafe, and a post office. We walked the whole thing several times so I've been there and done that. Camping in a playground was really fun! I got to meet a new friend named Majik and we
played together for hours each day we were there.

Now it's back to the old grind. Daddy says the gym in coming along nicely. They've even got some of the new walls up-I can't wait to climb it!


Mommy is having fun with all of her mom groups and planning lots of excursions for us. She's started climbing each week on a regular basis now that she's met some other moms that climb too. Her next big outing is this Sunday to hike 12 miles to Tunnel Falls. Wish her luck! She should be fine now that she has all of those extra hormones in her body, what with her eating a bite of chicken, some sausage, a pound of bacon, and an entire turkey sandwich last week. Daddy thinks it's gross but I secretly think he's going to cave in and steal a bit of salami when Poppy gets here. We'll see.
Okay-off to bed--see you in my dreams.
 |
| Can you believe this is a real place! It looks so fake in this photo. |
Here's some more
video of my mountain climb. Come on over and
I'll show you how it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment