What's up people? It's been a while since I've been on here and mommy has been on my butt about keeping you guys informed on what is going on. So here's the latest. We move in 3 weeks and things are starting to pick up speed around the house. Boxes, bubble wrap, packing tape. You name it, we are in full go mode around here. In an effort to keep things calm I've decided to help out where I can and relieve stress through the arts. I love to paint and sing. Check out the highlighted video links for me in action. Or check out some still life below. The first pic is what used to be daddy's closet. Now it is the packed box room. Next pic is just me rockin' my new ducks gear from Uncle Vince & John. Those dudes rock. And the last pic is me getting ready to take daddy's bike out before he sold it.
So that's a little bit of me. Remember, I'm headed to the Ohio & Michigan soon so be sure to hit me up on dad's cell if you want to hang. If I don't get back to you it's because i'm in the middle of Pocoyo and need a minute. You never know what Elee is going to do and I'm not going to miss out yo.
Until the next time, swoop out.
| This used to be daddy's closet. Now it is a storage room. |
| Go Ducks!!! Class of 2032. |
| One last ride before daddy sells it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment