So, Mommy and Daddy told me we couldn't leave the house for 3-days because I'd be potty training but it turns out that's not the whole truth. It seems that that was just a cover for Daddy being wanted by the Portland police! Posters are up all over town looking for him. Turns out that in Portland they don't have cops give you speeding tickets they just have cameras that catch you. For any of you that know my Daddy well, this does not bode well for our family. We are going to be dirt poor in a matter of months from all of these tickets. Anywho, we didn't leave the house for a while until it all blew over.So ya-- POTTY TRAINED--can you believe it! Those first two days were rough let me tell you but then it clicked and I was like, "Ya I wanna pee in that potty!" I'm on day 6 and the past three days have been easy peasy. My relationship with Mommy has gotten a lot better too since we realized that we don't fight as much any more. 90% of our arguments used to be about not wanting to get my diaper changed. Now it's fun!
We went to the park the other day and I even got to pee on a tree like my friend Judah. I haven't checked out a public toilet yet but Mommy says we'll do that pretty soon.
Well, life is pretty good around here. Hope everyone is having a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment