Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nomad

 Well, after packing up (I helped a lot) and leaving our apartment in San Francisco  (Dad even let me lock the pod!) I've had quite a few adventures. First, I lived a few days with Aunt Angela and Uncle Frank in their SF pad; next, Daddy and I flew to Cleveland where we endured subzero temperatures with Nana and Poppy; then was a week at Aunt Carolyn's and Uncle Michael's in Michigan with a big dog named Lily who is now my bestie. Follow that with a week in the Polar Vortex with Grandma and Grandpa, Tyler, Aunt Amber, and Brooklyn; and now I'm here with Mommy and Daddy in Royal Oak again with my cousins Ani and Luca. I don't even remember where I'm supposed to be! To tell you the truth, I am glad we got out of that apartment in SF. Too much dragon slaying going on for my taste. Being without Mommy and Daddy for so long wasn't that hard, btw. I had tons of fun and can't wait until they go on another trip!


  I can't say I don't miss California though with it's twirly slides, big hills for riding your bikeoutdoor climbing, and all the basketball a kid could want but the Polar vortex does have it's advantages. SNOW! Okay, so I'm not really a fan but I'm pretending to like it so Daddy can have fun adventures with me like sledding. Also, the toys out here are crazy fun.

I do miss the good old days in San Francisco but this has been a lot of fun and I'm really lucky to have so many people here that love me and want to give me so many hugs. Well, I'm off to feed Lily the dog. I'll catch you later!

In case you're not on Facebook and want to see some videos of my mom and dad in Thailand, check these out on YouTube:

Doi Suthep Temple, ChiangMai  Hong Kong Exercise                         Hong Kong Exercise from above
More Doi Suthep                      Tiger Kingdom                                     Deep Water Soloing
Petting a 4-month old tiger       Penis Cave, Railey Beach                    Apsara Dancer-Cambodia
Staying Safe in Thailand            Fishing Village, Cambodia                 Apsara Dancers
Chiangmai Walking Street          Man collecting fish, Cambodia         Floating restaurant-Cambodia
Hotel in Krabi                           More monastery shots                         Floating toilet
Wat in Chiangmai                      Monastary, Cambodia                        Snack boat
Another Wat by our hotel          Monkeys                                             Banterey Srei
Tuk-tuk ride                             Tiger Cave Temple, more                     Angkor Wat
Elephant Nature Park                Boat ride to Railey Beach                    Angkor Wat2
More elephants                       Tiger Cave Temple                                Banyon Temple
Bathing the elephants              Feeding the Elephants                          Banyon Temple2
Ta Prohm                                 Ta Prohm 2                                          More fishing village

No comments:

Post a Comment