Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gymnastics

Well, I've stopped counting the days. I've found the coolest gymnastics class and now I don't want to leave! Between that and my Ninja Warrior training, I'm getting a lot of exercise these days. 

I Skyped with Nana and Poppy the other day and showed them my new gymnastics skill! They were pretty impressed. Not as impressed as when they saw me playing pickle-ball though. Oh man...pickle-ball. Can't wait to get back on the court. Maybe if I'm extra nice while Santa is watching I'll get some pickle-ball balls in my stocking this year. Then I could play any time I want!

I sure am getting big, as you can see by my 2.5 going on 20 photo. Besides letting me do all kinds of grown up things, Mommy and Daddy even got me my own potty this week! If you're at home this weekend, turn on the webcam and say, "hello." I hear I'm not leaving the house for three-days as we're going to teach me how to use it. Could be a long three days. A little screen time with friends and fam might make it a little more bearable.

Take a good look-the next time you set eyes on my cutie-pie self I'll be an underwear wearin' super-hero.

Speaking of super-heroes...this is totally off subject but it is pretty damn cool so I wanted to share. Damn I'm gonna miss this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment