Saturday, March 2, 2013

Celebrity

Since, it's Obvious I'm going to be a basketball star or baseball star when I get older, Mommy thought it would be a good idea to start making all of my Youtube videos private. You know, so all of my future fans won't have access to me in the tub and whatnot. So...the only way you can see any of my past or future videos is by the actual links. So, if you really, really, really want to see the videos again, you'll either have to go through the old blog posts or start saving each link somewhere on your end as you go along.

Here are some new ones to get you started:

Me webcamming with Nana as I read her the book she made me

Me trying on Daddy's shoes (too bad Mommy didn't get me in her flops-it was precious!)


More playground fun

Arranging leaves

Mr. Potato Head and other animals I know

Seriously...they let me do this?

See above 

Love, love, LOVE Milo's kitchen

Hi Grandma!

Yum!

Ninja practice

It's just Milk people

This never gets old

Blueberries are for suckers

And I saved the best for last...me putting on the cutest pair of sunglasses.



There-- and you thought you didn't have anything to do today.




No comments:

Post a Comment