Sunday, February 17, 2013

February

Hi Everyone,

February has been AWESOME! Mom and Dad have been super busy so I've got to spend a lot of time with my two favorite non-Mommy or Grandma types. On Tuesdays, Anna comes to watch me while the Bigs go learn about emergency prepardness. They're turning in to preppers, I swear to God... The next thing I'll find out is that they're moving me to Idaho to live in a cabin with a generator. At any rate, their issues are my win because Anna is a ton of fun and I always giggle up a storm when she's around. Mommy can't even believe that I don't cry anymore when she leaves. I pretty much don't care, since Anna is part of my SF family. I just wave her out the door and then BAM..run to show Anna my new books!

Then on Thurdays, I get to learn more Spanish and hang out with Violeta! That's when Mommy and Daddy boulder on a bouldering league. I know, I don't get it either but it works for them. I guess they just climb in a category of difficulty depending on their level (Mommy is a beginner and Daddy is an intermediate); then they get points depending on how many tries it took them to finish the problem. At the end they take a team average and they play against another team. They usually loose (I hear Uncle Frank is to blame) but they always have a lot of fun so that's cool to me.

On February 7th it was Mommy's birthday. Daddy took her out to one of her favorite dinner places where she got this:

MMMmmmmm...looks like Spinach; I hope I get to go someday!

And of course last week was Valentines day! I spend the whole day with my #1 at the museum and then at the park. We stopped for lunch so I could give some kisses to pretty Heather. Did you know Sol Food has a restaurant in Marin now! Yes!

P.S. Don't tell Shelby I'm hanging around older women. I love her and all but she has been a little pushy around me lately. Like, literally....

No comments:

Post a Comment