Monday, December 31, 2012

Celebrating my 21st birthday!

Today is my 21-month birthday! Mommy is taking me to the Bay Area Discovery Museum, where they are throwing me a big party. It's called Noon Years Eve. Everyone will be in the streets partying and celebrating me-isn't that cool!

Being 21-months really has it's perks. Daddy lets me play with a sword now, for instance. I chase him around the house and slay him. Then he falls down and rolls on the ground. So now, after I slay him, I lay on the ground and roll. I don't know why everyone thinks that's so funny.

I also get to go down the big kids slides by myself! Yesterday we went to Mission Dolores Park where they have slides for kids as big as me. 




Then I got to go out to lunch and order my own meal! I didn't have to share with mom or dad. Being 21 is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment