I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I was a little worried that I might not get to open all of my gifts; due to the Mayan apocalypse and all; but everything worked out just fine.
I'm learning tons of words every day, but I'm not saying all of them yet. I spit out a new one every few days, just to keep it interesting, but mostly I'm just storing them up until I get old enough to really impress people with full sentences!
My new favorites are: "Grandma, Grandpa, papa, woof-woof, moo, cracker, and buga-buga-buga-buga-buga-ball." That's a football in case you don't know. Oh, and I can also say, "Oh man," and "come on!"
Mom and Dad finally bought me a winter coat so I can go outside in less than 60 degree weather. Here I am at our new neighborhood park Angelo-ing it up. Did you see that industrial sit-and-spin! I can't wait until I weigh more to kick that baby into full gear. BTW, I weigh 25 lbs now!
Hey....have you heard of the song, "If all of the rain-drops..." If not, I highly recommend it. We discovered it a week or so ago and it already has 800+ plays on our itunes. I ask for it as soon as I wake up and at all times when it is not playing. I just point to the computer and say, "ah ah ah.." which is the chorus. Oh man, it's so awesome. When Mommy and Daddy don't want to hear it on repeat anymore they try to trick me by turning it off and turning on Pandora kids music, but I know better. I immediately point to the computer and say, "ah ah ahh" so that it gets turned back on. Come to think of it, it's not playing right now! I'll take care of that.
"ah ah ah ahh..." (points to computer)
No comments:
Post a Comment