Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013 has been good to us!

2013 has been a lot of fun so far! Lots and lots to look forward to. Aunt Carolyn, Miss Lisa and Miss Megan are coming into town in May to hike the Lost coast Trail. It's been on Mommy's bucket list for a while so 2013 is the year she decided to do it!

In March, Nana and Poppy are coming to visit. You know what that means-lots and lots of kisses and pizza!

April is when Uncle Pete comes home from the Czech Republic. Daddy is going to Washington D.C. to see him for a few days. I'm super happy for him. Mommy has been there 4 or 5 times and she knows Daddy will absolutely love it. Who better to be your tour guide than Uncle Pete!

THEN...as if that was not exciting enough, Mommy and Daddy are planning their sabbatical. Right now, Thailand is their top choice. Oh man! I want to pet Elephants and Tigers and sleep on the beach! I'll give you an update when I know more. Krabi is one of the top climbing spots in the world-you know we have to go!



In the mean-time we'll have to keep ourselves busy. I've been having a blast with my babysitters while Mommy and Daddy do their bouldering league on Thursday nights. Check out my bad ass daddy! I hope I can climb like him one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment