Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Camera

Well, well, well...we purchased a new camera back in September and finally figured out how to load video. So, go get some popcorn and relax. We have a few to show you.

Here I am with my Tia Jaclyn. She is really pretty so I stole a few kisses. Check out what I learned how to do at the playground! Daddy loves lifting me up again, and again, and again. They just built a brand new playground in our neighborhood. Mommy will have to take some videos there soon. Here I am at our old playground climbing the big slide.
I'm sure you've seen from my photo gallery, that I'm a total beach bum now. Here is my first water adventure at Ocean Beach. Next, I went out alone with Mommy. My favorite is the beach at Crissy Field; so much fun!

Last week, I went to the old country to visit my ancestors again. They have so many leaves there! I've never seen leaves quite like this.  I stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I helped them organize and do all kinds of fun stuff. 

I was also lucky enough to see my Nana and Poppy! That was a special day because I got my driver's permit. No wonder my daddy loves Jeeps so much-they are hella fun!

Yep, I'm a big boy now; 20-months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment