Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm too sexy for my socks

Yep, those are mine; my sexy toes. I love my sexy toes so much I refuse to wear socks. I want everyone to see them. Whenever I'm out in my stroller I take them off and throw them out. Sometimes Mommy catches them. Usually I just arrive home with no socks.

Yesterday Mommy was pretty happy because as we were walking to the park we came upon a sock I had discarded a few days earlier. It was all wet and muddy but she picked it up from the side of the walkway and put it in the stroller bag. It kind of didn't matter though because later that walk she found out I had discarded another sock. I guess she'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if that one is in the leaves somewhere. Hey! I'm just trying to make it interesting. We walk almost the same way to the park e-v-e-r-y day; I'm just trying to add some spice with a game of find the lost sock!




No comments:

Post a Comment