Friday, April 20, 2012

420 Day

I'm not sure if you know it but 4/20 is a holiday in San Francisco. Mommy and Daddy forgot all about it when they decided to take me to the Mission to see the new Helen Diller playground. It was awesome! So many new things to play with and climb on. Their signature slide is so high you have to climb a mini half dome and take a bridge to get there! I buzzed on down it a few times with daddy. Man, he knows how to fly!

There were a lot of friendly people there today. Everyone was yelling out their car window, "Happy 420 day everybody!" Then at 4:20 everyone in the crowd started cheering. It was very peculiar.

Why is everybody so happy I wonder? Mommy and Daddy just shrugged and said, "That's San Francisco for you."


No comments:

Post a Comment