Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ladies....

So I'm all about getting me a new girlfriend. My current girlfriend that calls me on my Fisher-Price telephone is too clingy. She's always calling me like 100x a day and saying, "Hello? Who's there? I love you!" 100x a day! I'm like girl...I'm too young to be in love. I need to play the field a bit more.

So I decided to put out a personal ad on one of those meet a hot baby websites. Let me know if you think my ad needs any editing. If not I'll post it tomorrow and hopefully have a few new dates by next weekend. Ba-zing! Let me know which photo you like better. I think the blocks photo might be too sexy. I'll probably go with the second one...shows I can hold my own cup and I look kind of mysterious don't you think?

AMB seeking SFCPB (adorable male baby seeking female single cutie-pie baby) for fun, friendship and maybe some 5:00 p.m. bath-time. I am 12 months old, have a pet alligator, my own crib, and I'm a drummer in a band called Just Angelo. I'm neat and tidy, enjoy a good game of hide-and-seek, and can pop with the best of them. You are in my neighborhood, enjoy opening and closing doors, eating books, and knows her way around a Gymboree . Must be OK with a boy that wears pink. (Hey, that's the color my daddy was wearing when he met mommy so I'm hoping it works for me too). If you fit this description and want to meet up; ring me on my Fisher-Price phone. The number is 555-1234.

No comments:

Post a Comment