Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Attitude

So you may be wondering why it's been over a month since I last wrote in my blog. Well, do you remember that personal ad I posted looking for a new girlfriend--no one responded! Ugh...I felt a little depressed about that. Plus my Fisher Price phone girlfriend kept calling me and I was going a little postal over here. So after she called me AGAIN for the 100th time last Wednesday, I decided to throw my phone in the tub; I just couldn't take it anymore.

Now...(sigh)...I'm at peace. No more phone calls, just me and purple dinosaur listening to my favorite tunes. Now that I'm back to my old self I thought I'd update you on a few fun things I've been doing lately. Take a look at some videos mommy took of me lately. A few that were taken with her phone don't have sound. Something to do with someone using her microphone as a slobber collector. I don't really know anything about that.

Climbing sand dunes at Ocean Beach

Me building some rad buildings at the Bay Area Discovery Museum

Building some sand castles

Getting my Vitamin C

Balancing act

Future race car driver

My first Pinata

Dance party with Uncle Luis

Library music time

Exploring at the park

Also, Grandma Susie said she can no longer view photos from my gallery. Is anyone else having that problem? If so, I guess I don't need to keep updating it for everyone to download. Most of the good ones are on Facebook anyways.

Ok, hope you're having a great day! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment