Mommy and Daddy tell me that when I turn four years old I get to go to Jaclyn and Luis camp in Davis for while they go to a place where kids aren't allowed like Hawaii. Since I'm learning Spanish with my babysitter Violeta I thought that now would be a good time to go check things out and see what kinds of things I'll be doing there.
Oh man- it was so much fun! At J and L camp they let you stay up really late and skip naps too. When we got into the car to go home I totally crashed and snored like it was my 21st birthday in Las Vegas. Ya, Camilo really lives it up there. We read stories, went to the farmer's market to buy our lunch and then Tita Jaclyn cooked us a feast of local veggie goodness. YUM! I can't wait to go back. Check out the photos in my gallery (to the right) to see some of the stuff we did.
The BEST part was Daddy got a call from Poppy while we were there and he told him he and Nana were flying in to San Francisco for my birthday! That's the best birthday present ever! I'm excited to try my first pizza with them at Tony's place in North Beach. I promised Poppy I would eat my first pizza with him and my birthday seems like the perfect time to do it.
Life is good and I'm glad all you people out there reading my blog (all 5 of you) are sharing it with me. OK. I'm still really tired from that crazy Davis house--time to get some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment