So I've decided I need to get me a Chinese Grandpa and here's why...
Mommy helps all of the homeless people in our neighborhood by making them care packages. You know PBJs, clothes from the lost and found at the gym, chap sticks, etc. and Daddy just signed up to be a Bone Marrow Transplant donor (did they tell him there is a needle involved in that?). But what do I do? Nothing but hang out all day looking cute. So I've decided it's time to get a Chinese grandpa.
I had Mommy call the Meals on Wheels people and they're going to set me up with some lucky old guy in our neighborhood that needs a little cheering up Swoop Style! She finished her training already to be a "friendly visitor" and now they are busy looking for the perfect match for me. Basically, I go over their house (with Mommy of course) once every two weeks for about an hour. It's perfect for me! There are a ton of old people in my neighborhood and so many of them want to pinch my cheeks and poke my belly each time they see me. I don't know for sure I'll get a grandpa or even a Chinese grandpa but since that is the demographic of my neighborhood (I know-I have a big vocabulary for a one year old) that's probably what I'm going to get.
Yippie! I'm so excited! Well not as excited as I am about next week. It's my birthday and all and Nana and Poppy are coming to see me. I heard there will be presents...and pizza...and wine. Wine that Mommy can drink! She doesn't feed me now at night so she has a small block of freedom now for things she used to eat. Something called chocolate and Fernett. Who knows what those are but they sure make Mommy happy so I'm all for 'em. Yep...life is good!
Go ahead and download any photos from my gallery you want to keep. As soon as my visitors leave I'll have to swap them out with all the new ones. Here I am webcamming with my cousin Tyler. Don't we look precious!
-Peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment