Sunday, March 25, 2012

In Suspense!

What is black and white and when it falls out of a tree it can kill you?
Well, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow until I'll tell you.

Why? Because if I have to be in suspense then so do you.

So tomorrow is the day Mommy and Daddy find out if they win the lottery to hike Mt. Whitney. They only let 60 people hike it a day during the summer months and there are over 7,000 applications each year to be one of the lucky lottery winners. We find out tomorrow!  Why on earth anyone would want to hike over 14,400 ft with 99 switchbacks? Beats the hell out of me. I think it has something to do with this mid-life crisis thingy I keep hearing about.  Some people want to ride motorcycles and get tattoos like Aunt Jaclyn, other people buy fancy toys like Daddy with his camper-mobile, I guess people like Mommy just want to hike themselves into exhaustion. So, we are all sitting here in suspense...

I'll let you know tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment