Sunday, January 29, 2012

Smarty Pants

That's me-I'm a smarty pants these days. Ring stacking? I'm on it. Drinking from a sippy-cup? Yep. Pointing at the decals on my wall? You betcha! I'm learning how to do a lot of things lately.

Here's a video of Mommy's favorite new learned behavior. Let me explain: The other day I was hiding behind the door and repeatedly peeking my head around the corner (swooping of course) at Mommy. She would laugh and then I would hide again and do it all over again. The next day, I tugged on the drapes which I'm not supposed to do, and to try to get out of trouble I figured I would just make Mommy laugh again. So I repeatedly ducked my chin over my shoulder (thinking I was doing the swoop from the day before).  Turns out that was even more funny to her. So I do a bit of this wild head motion every day to get a few good laughs. Not laughing? Humph...I guess you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment