Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello 2012!

Hi Everybody!

Life has been good in 2012. Our winter has been very mild. Except for a few rainy days it's been sunny and 65 almost every day! We go to the park on 19th avenue about 2x a day (pictured above). I like to swing, climb on the slides, and sometimes Mommy lets me crawl around on the grass as long as I promise not to eat too many leaves. I hear it's supposed to start raining this week though. Inside my favorite things to do these days are: 1. opening and shutting doors (OMG, I'm laughing just thinking about it-it's so much fun), 2. pushing my wagon or climbing inside to have Daddy push me and 3. build cup towers. Daddy is wicked awesome at cup building. Take a look at some of his master pieces in my gallery.

Oh, and my big news--my new friend Shelby Claire Alvarado was born on 1/10. So I haven't gotten a chance to meet her yet but Mommy and Daddy say she's really pretty. I can't wait to show her all of the cool things to do in the outside world!

No comments:

Post a Comment