Friday, February 10, 2012

WTF?

Can you believe I've met maybe 30 kids in my life and three of them were also named Angleo?! WTF (Where's the Franks?)

I met one in my gymnastics play group and thought, "Ok, that's weird." But since then I've met not one but TWO more at the playground near my house. Why did my mom have to name me the most popular name on the block? Why not Michael or John or something nobody has heard of. Oh well, I'm cooler than all those other Angelos. To prove it here is a list of cool things I learned just this week:

How to climb up a slide, how to clap, how to high-five, how to point at the decals on my wall, how to walk backwards with my wagon, how to say "Mamma", how to pick up the tray on my high-chair and throw it on the floor, and how to flirt with the ladies. Actually I've been flirting with the ladies since day one but Mommy just caught me. Every time I see a pretty lady at the park or out and about I tilt my head down so I can bat my eyelashes at her. They LOVE it! As of right now I prefer brunettes.

Oh ya, I also got my 5th tooth today. All those other Angelos can suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment