Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!




"Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring- not even a mouse..."

I call Bullshit.

That story is a load of crap. Why then, was there a mouse in our house Christmas morning and I had to wait 3 hrs after my breakfast to open my presents?? Mommy was not happy and daddy was searching the place with a flashlight. In the picture above he showed me a miniature of what I was supposed to be looking for and I took a big bite out of him to show him who's boss. So we set traps, went to the gym to climb and then over to Aunt Angela's house for dinner. Still no mouse. Oh well, Daddy said he saw one and he found some poopies so maybe he snuck back out of the house or something since we still haven't found him yet. So gross.

Other than that, Christmas was pretty good. I got some awesome gifts. I got a blue bow that I played with most of the morning, lots of books, noise makers, a Paddington bear that used to be my Daddy's when he was young, and lots of cool other stuff. No iphone though-but I did get this cool red phone that makes fun noises.

That third picture up there are the seven layer rainbow cookies that Mommy and Daddy made for Christmas desert. They are now a Ceccacci tradition!


No comments:

Post a Comment