Sunday, March 16, 2014

All dressed up















Hey! Long time no blog...well not really, but so much happens around here in our new place that just a few days seems like a lot.  So, our house is starting to feel like a real home! For starters, look at the new walls and furniture in my room!

I still have some photos to put on my other two bare walls but these decals and my new bed and bookshelf have made everything fun and cozy.

I put photos of the rest of the house in my gallery there to the right. I included some of my neighborhood too.

This weekend was busy! Two of Daddy's friends were in town, Daddy's boss was here on Thursday and Friday, and today we had dinner with the husband of Daddy's other boss. We went to visit the construction site and then had sushi. Yum! Here we are-only a few months to go and I'll be a climbing fool.

Oh, I gotta go-my phone is ringing...."Hello?"



No comments:

Post a Comment