Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer!


Hi Everybody! I just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know what's new with me. Well, summer has finally hit San Francisco (our summer is mid September until late November) so I've been busy in the park and at the beach with Mommy and Daddy. Here I am walking in the surf with Mommy at Ocean beach for the sunset.

In other news, I'm starting to rock back and forth on my hands and knees. It's super fun I wonder why I never tried it before! I'm also starting to eat solid foods. I've had brown rice cereal, avocado, sweet potato and pear. Mommy loves to make all of my food in our new(ish) Vitamix!

Finally, Daddy is still looking at Jeeps however we're also considering an Element conversion. We test drove one last weekend and took it to a mechanic for an inspection. We'll decide in the next few days...any advice?

Two more videos of my playing if you're interested:


Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment