Thursday, September 8, 2011

Everyday is something new!


Well, there is no getting bored over here that's for sure. It seems like every day there is something new going on. Last weekend I went to visit Uncle Gary and Aunt Laurie in Pasadena where I crawled for the first time, I got my very first tooth, scoped out some waves in Malibu and got to eat my very first big people food! NEW, NEW, NEW! So needless to say, I'm having a great time. And tomorrow I'm taking my first swim lesson at Le Petite Baleen in the city! With San Francisco summer and a visit from Nana and Poppy just around the corner, I sure do feel like a lucky guy. Oh ya, and Daddy is buying not one but three new Jeeps. One for each of us I guess. He'll have to ask Mommy of course but so far he's made an offer a night for like two weeks to all of Craig's friends. Silly Daddy, doesn't he know we live in the fog?

No comments:

Post a Comment