Sunday, April 10, 2011

Los Visitantes De La Davis

Today I started my attempt at multi-lingual communication.  I smiled, slept, farted and pooped all in espanol. Well, it's not like I'm talking yet.

Anyway, my family from Davis, CA. came for a visit.  Jaclyn, Luis, and Camilo.  As usual my friend Camilo was very suspicious of my daddy.  Not sure why but he definitely gives him the stink eye.


After a while Camilo relaxed and decided to have some fun in my pad.  Played a little hide and go seek and even warmed up to dad wearing his hat for a while.














I was even surprised that he let his guard down for 10 seconds and let his mom and dad take a picture with me.  It was great to see them.  I can't wait for summer trips to Davis and swimming.  Can't wait to pee in that Aggie pool.  Take that Gunrock!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment