Friday, March 27, 2015

Let's hike!

Now that our household is well again (knock on wood!) we've been able to get outside and do some hiking! Couple this with the outstanding weather we've been having and it's been an incredible past two weekends. Last week we went to the Columbia River Gorge and hiked Upper McCord Creek Falls. Daddy said this was his favorite waterfall so far in Oregon. Today we hiked Dry Creek Falls. It was 4.4 miles and Daddy carried me most of the way because hey...he will.

The rest of the week I played soccer, did gymnastics, and jumped on my friend's trampoline in the suburbs. Hey! Why don't we move to the suburbs...look at this crazy backyard you can get for pretty much what Mommy and Daddy can afford to pay. They aren't sure they're interested they said. Who wants a big house to clean? Well, I'm sure not going to do it so I guess I'd better live where they want.

Check out the big kids at my gymnastics class. Maybe I can do this in a few years!

Watching Daddy's soccer game with Liesl and Seb


















No comments:

Post a Comment