Sunday, September 14, 2014

Now I'll never be a teen model....

Weee!!!! Whoahh!!!! Bump...ScrApe. That was me last night. I was cruisin' down the sidewalk on my way to Two Plum Park. I hit a patch of debris on my bike and went down Charlie Brown. Scraped my knee, elbow, and nose to eye. Bloody lip but I was took it like a champ. After a bath and forgot all about it. My babysitter was watching me and called Mommy and Daddy.

Poor Daddy was having some issues of his own. Turns out he's now allergic to fish and was having a reaction. His arms tingle and he has a rush of histamines throughout his body. Yup...I foresee him eating pulled-pork like Mommy coming up soon. He can no longer eat Salmon or Tuna which is all he really eats for fish. He's tried to deny it but after every combination imaginable (with beer, with alcohol, rare, cooked) he knows he just can't eat it anymore.

Daddy was gone last week in California climbing and training with his staff. I missed him a lot. Daddy has been working a lot lately and I really miss him. At least I still get to have my mornings with him on most days. We read books in bed and then he makes me and Mommy breakfast.

Our roommate Mick found a place to live. He moves out on October 1st. Carolyn moves in tomorrow so that should be fun. She'll only be here a week but I have big plans to show her all of my favorite places. Maybe we'll take her to Wahclella Falls in the Gorge. I went there on Friday and it was awesome. Next time you come to visit us we'll take you there too. It's only a two-mile hike.

Mommy's friend Gina visiting.
Alrighty, it's Sunday so I'd better get off the computer and get to my farmer's market. We always get breakfast burritos and agua frescas and then go play tennis. Daddy is going to get me my own burrito this time since I eat too much of his. Adios!

Oh ya, that's Spanish for "Goodbye." I've been in school for two weeks now and I'm learning a ton. I know a bunch of songs in Spanish and even throw in a bunch of words into my daily conversations. It's so much fun. I was pretty scarred on my first day because I missed Mommy a lot but now it's getting better.



Our Car2Go


No comments:

Post a Comment