Monday, August 25, 2014

What?!

I can't believe summer is almost over. I start pre-school on September 2nd. PRESCHOOL! It was only a moment ago when I was born and started this blog--now I'm going to preschool. Oh man, time flies.

Although I don't have time at the moment to discuss all of the great things I've been doing since I last posted, I will let you know that only two sets of our 20+ visitors (and three roommates) are left and I should have more time to keep you updated once mid-September rolls around.

Here I am being cute eating my first corn on the cob to tide you over plus some other summer videos.

Hopscotch                                   Flying kites with neighbors Jo Jo and Livey

Skee-ball with Nana and Poppy    Getting dressed all by myself

Scientist                                      Hula Hooping at the Children's Museum

Racing my bike                            Sliding with Poppy

Ice-cream time                             Snack time

Can you believe this is free at our local community center-every day! 
Still building the gym
Quick visit from my friend Mason

Still eating meat
Learning to climb












No comments:

Post a Comment